Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review: My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 8


My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 8
My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 8 by Hiro Fujiwara

My rating: 1 of 5 stockings



Last installment Usui confessed to Misaki while fireworks lit up the night sky, then the novel ended with them walking hand in hand.

Maid-Sama!/My Sweet Kaicho volume 8, the Maid Cafe's having a magical witch-maid day, but wait Usui's not a witch how can he cast a truth spell on Misaki? Shintani although heartbroken, his determination to gain Misaki's love is stronger than ever. Seika High is have elections for all positions are up for grabs.

I'm not a fan of this volume actually I found it quiet a bore, I literally had to go back and read the volume again just to write this review. Considering I read it 5 minutes before starting to writing this review just tells me it's no good. I'm just going to be frank with you I didn't like it. 1 stocking out of 5 is what I'll give it.


No comments:

Post a Comment