Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday readings from yours truly,

I'm Catholic so for me the celebrating starts the 24th which is also my first day off of a 4 day holiday, yes it means I also have boxing day off! But this post is about what will you read during the holidays? I for one have my holidays packed with family visiting my boy and I, organizing parties, clean my house, decorating and waitressing.

For the time being I want to post 1 review a day, which is actually harder than I thought, but around the 20th I'll be busy. If you've been reading my blog for some time you'll see a pattern of manga, but like I said I'm posting 1 a day and manga's one of the easiest things for me to review.

My Holiday Readings list are actually stalled novels and the ones I'm currently reading
The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman (the advance readers copy)
Upgrade to Free
The Fury and Dark Reunion
Wolf Island
Player One

Knowing I work in a restaurant the holidays tend to get quite busy, because of these factors odds are I won't be able to complete this reading list. Let's hope for the impossible, what are you reading this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment