Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review: My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 7


My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 7
My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 7 by Hiro Fujiwara

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stockings



Last installment we left Misaki and Usui at the school camp out resolving Usui's worries, this of course is before the side stories. The last side story we left off with was Usui playing prince with Yukimora's little sister, although in the end prince Usui and princess Misaki ended up together, and Yukimora and his sister regained a sibling relationship.

In volume 6 of Maid-sama/My Sweet Kaicho there's an all you can eat sweet glutton competition at Maid Cafe, of all the people to show up Shintani an old childhood friend and classmate, will her cover be blown? What started out as a girls day out to the cultural festival ended up in a date between Misaki and Usui!

I can't tell you much about what happens in the novel without giving away some key story elements and events. All I can say is that I found the two last chapters of this book too rushed. Many people must be thrilled about this volume, but look at the two last chapters I'm someone who likes to savor a long awaited moment not someone who rushes to it and then puts it on the back burner. I can't give it 5 stockings but I can give it 4.5 stockings.




No comments:

Post a Comment