Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July's Reads

Now that I've completed my Goodreads goal of 2014, I've decided to read to my leisure. I've also decided to write more reviews, hopefully I'll have one or two ready by next week. Here are a list of books that I've read this past month with some links to reviews and more to come. Montana in A Minor currently has a serious and spoof reviews in the works (although no promises). I'm also trying to get through my library at home so these books and the ones to come are all books that I own.


Dark Calling by Darren Shan
4 Stockings

Naruto volume 51 by Masashi Kishimoto
1 Stocking

Hell's Heroes by Darren Shan
4 Stockings

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
5 Stockings

The Return of the Vampire by Caroline B. Cooney
3 Stockings

Zom-B Mission by Darren Shan
3 Stockings

The Vampire's Promise by Caroline B. Cooney
1.5 Stockings

Montana in A Minor  by  Elain Russell

2 Stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment