Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Saving Jessica


Saving Jessica
Saving Jessica by Lurlene McDaniel

My rating: 2 of 5 stocking



During Jessica's senior year she had been diagnosed with kidney failure that was cause by a late treatment of strep. The only available option of survival is a dietary change, an extensive variety of medication, and a lifetime of dialysis. But what happens when the medication doesn't take? Jessica is becoming more ill by the day. Will anyone save Jessica, or is she doomed to fall?

This is honestly my least favourite book of Lurlene McDaniel's up to date. The emotional depth of this novel seemed next to none, unless you consider whiny to be an emotion. In my own opinion the characters were less than likable, and the story was to the point. It would have been nice to see some character development and plot twist (before I hear about how Jeremy's parents 'I know, I'm trying for the main characters here').



I give this a whopping 1.5 stars out of 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment