Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review: キミがスキ 3 (3)


キミがスキ 3 (3)
キミがスキ 3 (3) by Ayu Watanabe

My rating: 1.5 of 5 stockings



Last instalment, Aoi confessed to Hojo that she loved Mase and could no longer date him.

Hojo is not willing to let go of Aoi that easily, and tries his best to prove to her that he's just as good as he was before the accident. Aoi still supports Hojo in every way, but not romantically. Natsumi finds out about Aoi's love toward's Mase, soon after refuses any contact with the pair. Mase claims that he only has feelings towards Natsumi.

Okay, I finished reading the series and I'm alive! I actually liked the third volume, more then the other two. This series is just one big run around, and utterly pointless. This story could have been written in one novel instead of three. My thought's on the last one, it got my blood boiling ... slightly, with is more of a reaction I ever had reading the two first. I'll give it 1.5 stockings, I still don't like it but it was better then the first two.

No comments:

Post a Comment