Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Review: Blood Beast

Blood Beast
Blood Beast by Darren Shan

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I love the Demonata series, so don't get mad about the two stars. I found it entertaining, but it was the slowest of the series. Although I've got to admit it got me re-reading the Demon Thief for obvious reasons if you've finished the Blood Beast. Although their names were different I always had my suspicion when I read Slawter but shrugged it off. I know that the Blood Beast was written as too slowly excite us till the end, so that we may be prepared for the Demon Apocalypse. I did like the fact we saw a little more of Grubbs internal troubles and struggles.
I'd like to keep this to a no spoiler review. Butt all in all 2 stars out of 5. It was good but it wasn't great.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment